Friday, February 13, 2009

Dumb Statement of The Day!!!

So, I am minding my own business at my desk and one of my co-workers are speaking way too loudly on their telephone. Anyway, by the way the conversation is going, I can tell that he is being told about a recent health diagnosis of an acquaintance and with no compassion in his voice at all he says "WELL, PROSTATE CANCER ISN'T ALL THAT BAD"......WTF


I am sorry, in my opinion all cancers are "bad". I don't an once of anything cancerous found anywhere in or near me...those are just my thoughts...


Do you have any "Dumb Ish For the Day to Discuss"

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Really?!?! Someone who has a job said that? LOL!! Fortunately for me, no one around me has said anything idiotic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...i swear, that is what that fool said...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had anything on that level but i get asked dumb questions all the time at work yesterday i had a guy ask me why was it so damn cold in chicago? so i politely smiled and said because it winter sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO!!!
    I have a coworker that is CONSTANTLY asking me how to spell the littlest words... like secret... quiet... *uugh!!*

    ReplyDelete