Tuesday, February 10, 2009

VALENTINE DAY CELEBRATION (for the single)


Happy Valentine Day Beautiful People...


It is definitely that time of year again, where the women are anxiously waiting to be showered with candy, gift, flowers, and romance from their man. Although there are some of us that are not currently in a relationship or seeing anyone, but that is no reason not to celebrate. Personally, I have never been in a relationship on Valentine's Day, but the great part to that is "I have never had a dull or bad Valentine Day Either. I feel as though Valentine Day is a day to celebrate and appreciate the "Love" that you are blessed to receive from everyone. So, I am a believer that as long as you are being the day with people that you love or doing something that you love. Your Valentine's Day Will be a blessed one. So, Here Are some ideas for all my SINGLE LADIES....and men :-)


1. Allow a male friend to take you out for the evening. (This can be a platonic friend or a friend that you are secretly "crushin" on.


2. Make It A Ladies Night! Get all of the girls, go to the movies, dinner, have drinks, or even hit a club!


3. Host your own Singles Soiree @ your place and invite all of your available friends and family members (make them bring other singles). Have some good food, music, & have fun.


4. Make your parents your Valentine!!! My mom and dad have been my Valentine Plenty of Years and Before they moved to AZ, We made sure we spent the evening together.


5.Fly Solo!! Some times, you best times are spent by yourself doing the things you love to do in your spare time. Watch Corny movies, read a book, have a spa day.. Do what you want It is YOUR DAY!!!


Spend It Appreciating those that you love and those that love you. Don't Forget to Celebrate the Love you have For yourself!!!!


With Caramel Kisses,


Jenna Marie

3 comments:

  1. I've taken my mom out probably the past 5 years. So that's definitely a good one. This year I'm doing a split though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, Jenna, did you read my mind? LOL. I just finished my V Day post and I swear...I didn't plagiarize yours...hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. valentine day is fun only if you have gf/bf

    ReplyDelete